No announcement yet.

2005 Honda Hornet 900 $4,250 (NEG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2005 Honda Hornet 900 $4,250 (NEG)

Up for sale is my 2005 Honda Hornet 900, I've had the bike for the last 3 years and it has spent the majority of that being used as a daily commuter with occasional tours down south. 90,000k's on the clock.
    The bike is essentially stock the only things I've done to it are adding rizoma grips and an OEM centre stand.

The bike is in great mechanical condition but has a few superficial scrapes on the engine casing from a low speed drop (previous owner) and recently from being knocked over in a carpark. The crash knobs saved any real damage from occurring. Some minor scratches are on the tank from use of a tank bag.
    This bike is perfect for someone looking for a big bike to ride every day easily, and still have enough power to have fun with on the weekends.
    Got a partner that doesn't ride? shove them on the comfy back seat and you're on your way.

Currently the bike has a Pilot Road 2 on the front and a Pilot road 3 on the back.
    In terms of fuel range used normally (i.e. not babied but not hooned) it gets between 260-280km before the warning light comes on with another 50-70km range on the reserve, touring round the country you'll get 330km before the light comes on so it's cheap to run.

Included free:
    Replacement Stator Cover (OEM brand new, never used)
    K&N Air Filter and K&N Oil Filter (Haven't gotten round to installing)

Asking Price is $4,250 Negotiable Comes with 2 keys and is registered till October 2014

Test rides are allowed but only with valid License with R class and photo.
    The bike is located in Warnbro but can be brought to Fremantle during the week if interested.

PM me for my number if you'd prefer to call.

Last edited by Macca; 05-12-2013, 08:48 AM.
    Originally posted by CBRsairz
    assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Bump.

Right angle valves on both tyres.
    Originally posted by CBRsairz
    assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

Working...
    X