This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale no longer for sale L2 (2012) GSXR 750 Yellow/Black $12k

If the right buyer comes along, will offload my Marble Daytona/Black GSXR 750. Bike has just had it's 12000km service (and recall master cylinder done, even tho the brakes were fantastic) and been serviced at 3000km intervals, plus an oil/filter change after the track ride over east. Have owned the bike since new and have receipts for over $20k spent on it. This is the version with Brembo callipers, BPF forks and adjustable engine mapping.

Pros:
    Full Yoshi race system.
    PC5 and custom tune by Dynotime (135 hp at rear, engine only had 1200km's on it so expect a few more)
    K&N air filters (road versions)
    Pazzo shorty levers
    Geelong Carbon Craft tank cover and stomp grips
    TRE-x Pro
    Power Commander Quick shifter (set for >5000rpm atm)
    Near new Michelin supersport tyres
    Oggy knobs, pickup spools, Yoshi case savers, Radiater guard, single seat cowl, exhaust hanger, rearsets, +2 rear sprocket
    Probably other stuff i have forgotten too...

Cons:
    Only one, bike has had a low speed drop, all damaged parts have been replaced.

Asking $12k FIRM. Test rides only available to those i know or are vouched for, with 3 forms of id and large deposit.

ALSO....

As the bike was modified from the start, i have std rearset and pillion pegs, pillion seat, levers, air filter, exhaust headers, muffler etc all of which will go back on the bike if i decide to trade it in instead.

AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH...

Also have a near new, complete wheel set ( bought new at a cost of around $3k to complete) to suit L1-3 600/750, that include all bearings, spacers, sleeves, disc, carriers, sprockets and cush drives, a straight bolt on/bolt off affair with brand new SC1 front and shagged SC2 rear aswell as complete track fairings (bellypan cut to suit side stand) with fitted front wiring loom and ram air ducts for a bolt on/off arrangement aswell available at additional cost. Will not sell until bike has gone tho.

Bike was originally going to be set up as a primary track bike, due to time constraints of business and family i only got to do 2 trackdays at Barbs this year, so having all this money tied up in a bike that sits in the shed for weeks at a time is a lil wasted . I already have a "next purchase" plan for next year some time, no hurry to sell/trade until that time.

Contact by pm please.

Steve

edit: bike is no longer for sale
    Last edited by shortSteve; 18-12-2013, 12:57 PM.
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Pics?

Comment

B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

If you decide to trade her in, will be interested in the extras

*bump*
        "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Originally posted by Hazelnutty View Post
          If you decide to trade her in, will be interested in the extras

*bump*
          Actually, have managed to get hold of the few parts to make her immaculate again, and after some more fiddling (and some pain killers) rekon i will keep her for the forseeable future now.

Mods please close
          yes, i am ignorant
          yes, i am a prick
          no, i don't care
          you make me sick

Comment

ehehe you did a me when I had my R1 for sale Glad to see you're keeping her

Comment

Working...
            X