2007 HYOSUNG AQUILA IN GREAT CONDITION $2400 ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2007 HYOSUNG AQUILA IN GREAT CONDITION $2400 ono

Gday all, selling my 2007 Hyosung Aquila and hopefully move on to bigger and better things.

Looking for $2300 or very near offer

Not very technically minded so have added a link to gumtree advert for anyone wanting to check it out.

have a good one all

2007 HYOSUNG GV250 AQUILA IN GREAT CONDITION | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Armadale Area - Armadale | 1035662020
    Last edited by rippyjr; 06-01-2014, 05:18 PM.

How big are these frame wise compared to the other 250 cruiser varieties like the virago, etc.

I know the hyo gt250 has the bigger frame compared to other road bikes so wondering if it's the same. I'm a bigger bloke and I look like a circus bear riding a bike when I sit on a virago and the other 250 cruiser types.

Comment

Gday Chopz, from what ive seen/read on the interweb, the hyo cruiser is near the top of the list in regards to its size as a 250CC, compared to a virago ( my first ever bike as an unlicensed rider) the hyo is a beast ( in my opinion )..much wider tank,seat etc.....often get asked if its a 650 ...im no mammoth only 5ft8 and 85kgs, and positioning is great for me

Comment

Working...
      X