No announcement yet.

2012 Honda CBR600RR - Near New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2012 Honda CBR600RR - Near New!

I'm selling the CBR as I don't have enough time to ride it anymore and we have a baby on the way. I bought it brand new from West Coast Honda in April 2013 and since then it's only done 2,700km. It's been meticulously maintained and washed after each ride.

It has the below mods:

• Genuine Honda seat cowl
    • PUIG black double bubble screen
    • HEL front and rear braided brake lines (front lines split from the master cylinder)
    • COX black radiator guard
    • Honda carbon look tank protector

I'm more than happy for test rides, I'll just need to see your R-Class drivers license and a $550 deposit which will cover the excess if anything happens.

I'm looking for $12,000 and am keen for a quick sale so am open to reasonable offers. Rego is valid until 23 October 2014 and it's due for it's next service in April 2014.

Link to the gumtree ad: 2012 Honda CBR600RR - Near New! | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Belmont Area - Belmont | 1036243320

Thanks,

James
    0438 673 317

Also comes with New York Kryptonite disc lock, 2 genuine Honda keys, and weather proof cover.

Comment

I'm keen to get this moved so price drop to $11,500. I'm home most of the weekend so give me a bell for a test run!

Comment

Sold. Please close thread.

Comment

Working...
        X