X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Vj21 RGV -Registered - Not Running

$1,200.

Seperating and selling my toys. Some will recall my 'awesome find' of this bike a while back.

It is currently registered but has the "2nd gear" issue and a blown top end. It went "pop" on a ride and a strip down shows power valve tip and piston/rings meeting. One cylinder is rooted, other probably ok.

Good tyres, chain/sprockets etc. Some spare parts. Drop an engine in and go. Rebuild the other in the meantime.

Will post more details up when I get home but anything specific, ask in the thread and I'll respond. Pics on their way

Last edited by fincl; 23-01-2014, 05:03 PM.

Make it $1,200

Comment

Picture up Will take more over the weekend

Comment

Is it the second gear worn dog problem that makes it klunk in and out neutral when the power is on hard? that's a cheap fix that dosent usually require other gears replaced and easy to do. sounds like a bargain if you ask me.
        ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Comment

I think so. Sometimes, it goes first to third or first to neutral. Fine on the down changes. I was going to get them undercut but, damn women!

Comment

PM sent.

I'll take it.
            Last edited by mcmurray; 23-01-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by frazcat View Post
                still for sale?
                It's in pieces on my garage floor.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X