Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2010 Yamaha R1 Matte Black

For Sale: 2010 Yamaha R1 Matte Black

It's a sad sad day, but I've finally plucked up the courage and put the bike up for sale. I don't really get out on it much these days, and with a little one on the way it's time to pass it on.

The bike is a 2010 Yamaha R1 in matte black with just on 20k km's, it's in great condition, it's just had a service done including spark plugs and a coolant change, and for its life it's had fresh full-synthetic oil and new filter every 5k km's rather than the 10k km's changes that the servicing manual advises.

Only a few mods... Yamaha-fitted GYTR slip-ons, Puig screen, fender eliminator with plate lamp and indicators mounted, genuine Yamaha carbon fibre look tank pad... awesome bike.
    The bike comes with full log book history, stock standard exhaust, fender and windscreen and registration until July 14.

I'm selling the bike on consignment through Mandurah Yamaha, asking price is $12,990 and it'll come with their dealership warranty. The Bikesales listing is here: 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1

Feel free to PM or contact me on 0413 555 083 if you want more details.

Working...
X