Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 BMW S1000 RR $16500 (Immaculate Condition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2011 BMW S1000 RR $16500 (Immaculate Condition)

I am selling my 2011 S1000RR (16400km) which is in immaculate condition. All servicing is up to date and has been completed at BMW Auto Classic in Victoria Park. Bike has still got plenty of registration remaining. This was my first open class bike so as you can imagine it has been ridden very kindly (moved to this from a Ninja 250cc).

Bike has only been used over the weekends for cruises up and down the coast and has been a pleasure. I have most enjoyed the sound and the unique design of the bike as well as the 193hp bragging rights (I cannot see how you can use this on the road but sounds cool right!!!)

Bike is stock apart from an Akrapovic slip on. If you would like to inspect the bike give me a call. Test ride will only be allowed with a full deposit.

Thanks for looking and any questions let me know.

2011 BMW S 1000 RR

Last edited by Damir; 20-02-2014, 11:06 PM.

Bump, $16500 for this immaculate machine.

Comment

Does it come with the stock pipe as well?
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Buy it anyway thro, you know you want to!
        In Kazakhstan if you want sugar in your coffee you ask for Kunt

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
          Does it come with the stock pipe as well?
          Hi Thor,

No it does not come with a stock pipe as the bike was delivered as is. I am sure you could pick one up online or maybe gumtree if you really wanted one.

Thanks

Comment

Hey mate keen to have a look next weekend, depending if an offer on some property is accepted or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 06sti View Post
              Hey mate keen to have a look next weekend, depending if an offer on some property is accepted or not.
              Hi there,

Not a problem, send me a pm if you are interested and we can organise a time. Thanks and have a good week.

Damir

Comment

Thanks for all who enquired. Bike has now sold. Please delete this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X