X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale EOI: CRF 230 L 2008 mint... not

CRF230L
    has rego
    lovingly maintained what ever good it did.
    7k km ( one too many)
    whole lot of cool stuff and new parts and 2 sets of good tires.
    They reckon it s bulletproof. I found she is no match for my iron butt hence for sale.
    Ran mint till earlier this morning when she lost power. I am no expert but the conrod that is sticking out might have something to do with it.

Best offer considered. 100 dollars less if you pick it up and get my luggage back to me. Have trailer that you can borrow. Money back and 100 Dollars on top to you if she has been stolen once you get there and I can claim it on insurance and make a killing. Skillfully hidden in Southern cross area. If you like geocaching you will love this shit!!!

045 009 711 three

Hmmm, not sure this is the sort of ad that's really going to attract buyers. I'd be more than happy to assist if I wasn't already twice as far from Perth as you.
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

I am actually pretty serious. It is not worthwhile for me fixing it. In fact I canĀ“t be bothered with it altogether. If I can spare myself an 8h drive to recover 120 kg of scrap with a licence plate that I need to hand in and somebody wants a cheap fixer upper please come forward and lets talk

Comment

Working...
      X