X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2005 Honda CBR600RR $4,000ono

Hi, all,

I'm selling the CBR600rr I bought from Mel as per this thread, please refer there for photos:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...00-ono-168610/

Basic info:
    Approx. under 23,000kms
    Power Commander
    Rego till 15 June
    Lowered (slightly, not really noticeable), with original link included in sale

Long story short, someone recently reversed into the bike whilst I was pumping the tyres up at a service station. He didn't have insurance, I was only covered for 3rd party damage, and my insurance company did not want to know me. Damage wasn't bad though, it's getting a new set of levers (one of them got bent so I'm changing the pair) and a foot peg mount replaced at the workshop today. Remainder of the damage is made up with scrapes and etc one would associate with a stationary drop.

It's still rego'd and runs perfectly. Would be perfect for someone looking for a reliable but cheap ride or someone wanting to cosmetically 'personalise' a bike.

Looking for a quick sale at $4,000ono. Contact via PM if interested.

Cheers,
    Shui
    Last edited by shui; 30-04-2014, 02:38 PM.

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
    Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Link doesn't work.

Pics?

Comment

Fixed the link mate, should work fine now.

Don't have pics as it's in the workshop. Will try to get some once I get it back.

Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

sold..mods pls close thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X