2011 Yamaha FZ1N Naked Road Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2011 Yamaha FZ1N Naked Road Bike

2011 Yamaha FZ1N. The perfect street bike. All the power and performance of an R1 but.....its actually comfortable to ride!!! 1st owner was a mature (40yo) owner. Never dropped, scratched, thrashed or crashed

Serviced at 1,000km, 3,000km and 5,000km using quality synthetic oils. It still has the original tyres and brakes.Only 1 small scratch on the whole bike. Do not buy a new one without looking at this first. You will save thousands and get a heaps better bike. From standard

Very tasteful mods include:*

K + N air filter*
    Power Commander*
    Yoshimura stainless system*
    Tail eliminator*
    Chin fairing*

I also went down 1 tooth on the front sprocket (to eliminate the throttle hesitation at low rpm it had with standard gearing) and fitted a 'speedo healer' to correct the speedo variation as a result. All standard parts included.*

Only 7300kms

Rego till 9/5/16

$9,000

A mean looking ride that is properly quick too!!

bump

Comment

Rego Just paid till 9/11/16

Comment

Awesome price for an awesome bike. Unfortunately, I don't need a second FZ haha
        I love riding, especially yamamas

Comment

It actually really is unfortunately I have had very little interest

Comment

^^^

Pics don't present so well on Gummstar [MENTION=5229]Shadow[/MENTION]er , so maybe try better light with nicer surroundings. You 'bars appear dead flat on their page, and makes it look kinda awkward.

Had I not commited to a series of $$$ draining things over the next 3 months, I sure as hell would have had serious consideration.

Best of luck man!
            Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

Awesome bikes!!! If I had the spare cash id buy it!! Can I ask, what map are you running on the pc?? Did you get it dyno tuned or did ya get a map off the net

Comment

Working...
              X