Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--REDUCED AGAIN!!-- 2007 Honda Hornet 900

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • For Sale --REDUCED AGAIN!!-- 2007 Honda Hornet 900

    I'm not getting enough use out of my Hornet, so it's time to let it go. Bike was inspected and given a clean bill of health by none other than Derek Ball this week.

    Gumtree price $5200, less for PSB. Let's talk turkey.





    19,500km (these things go forever!)

    All the best mods (indicators, mirrors, Renthal bars, braided brake lines, etc) plus all original parts

    Iridium spark plugs

    Tank grips and tank pad

    Good rubber (Pilot Road 4s)

    New rear brake pads

    PSB sticker and keyring

    Includes paddock stand and Optimate trickle charger.

    Here's the Gumtree link: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/dian...ion/1173945164

    Located in Dianella.
    Last edited by Arch3r; 13-02-2018, 01:52 PM.
    If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

  • #2
    No takers yet, so:

    PSB Price Drop This Week $4500

    That's cheap!

    After that I'll be away for a while, so don't miss out..
    If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

    Comment


    • #3
      Bump!

      Still on the market for $4500

      Get in before I change my mind and ship it to Darwin!
      If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

      Comment


      • #4
        Double Bump.

        Any takers at $4k before I take it to a dealer?

        Be Quick!!
        If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

        Comment


        • #5
          Very tempted to upgrade my Duke 390 commuter to something larger like this, I take it you probably wouldn't be interested in a swap + cash your way, as you're moving it seems like you just need the bike out of your life.
          Originally posted by boeman
          Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

          I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
          Originally posted by Chuck Steak
          Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by frenchie View Post
            Very tempted to upgrade my Duke 390 commuter to something larger like this, I take it you probably wouldn't be interested in a swap + cash your way, as you're moving it seems like you just need the bike out of your life.
            Thanks but you're right, swaps are no use to me (unless the bike is already in Darwin!).

            PM sent.
            If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

            Comment


            • #7
              How soon do you have to sell? Im interested but may have to wait 2-3weeks for when I'm back in Perth.

              Cheers

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by frenchie View Post
                Very tempted to upgrade my Duke 390 commuter to something larger like this, I take it you probably wouldn't be interested in a swap + cash your way, as you're moving it seems like you just need the bike out of your life.
                I owned a Hornet 600. These bikes a fucking brilliant. Fast & nimble. Bulletproof engine and a great all rounder. At $4000 its almost criminal for someone not to buy it. Absolute bargain!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                  I owned a Hornet 600. These bikes a fucking brilliant. Fast & nimble. Bulletproof engine and a great all rounder. At $4000 its almost criminal for someone not to buy it. Absolute bargain!
                  I want it, but I don't think it'll happen unfortunately.
                  Originally posted by boeman
                  Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

                  I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
                  Originally posted by Chuck Steak
                  Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by comehereoften View Post
                    How soon do you have to sell? Im interested but may have to wait 2-3weeks for when I'm back in Perth.

                    Cheers
                    I'm leaving on Tuesday and if the bike is not sold by Monday it will go to a dealer who will sell it on consignment with $1000 dealer markup. They are confident it will sell easily at $5k.

                    I can't hold it, unfortunately.
                    If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
                      I owned a Hornet 600. These bikes a fucking brilliant. Fast & nimble. Bulletproof engine and a great all rounder. At $4000 its almost criminal for someone not to buy it. Absolute bargain!
                      You said it, this model puts out 108hp and 92Nm which are specs worthy of a big Ducati but for less than half the price.

                      I'm gonna miss it when it's gone..
                      If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arch3r View Post
                        You said it, this model puts out 108hp and 92Nm which are specs worthy of a big Ducati but for less than half the price.

                        I'm gonna miss it when it's gone..
                        I have been following this thread myself and i am surprised this bike hasn't sold myself i had a 1981 honda boldor 900 they were great bikes as well 95 hp and fairly bullet proof engines, this bike you are selling looks like a modern day version of it and with only 19,500 kays it is barely run in, if you were buying your first unlimited bike you couldn't go wrong with this bike arch3r in my opinion especially at this price.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Arch3r View Post
                          I'm leaving on Tuesday and if the bike is not sold by Monday it will go to a dealer who will sell it on consignment with $1000 dealer markup. They are confident it will sell easily at $5k.

                          I can't hold it, unfortunately.
                          Ah shit, bugger I really want it

                          I'm going to see if I can pull some strings and make a quick trip back this weekend to take it off your hands. Can you please PM me your mobile number and I'll be in touch.

                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            SOLD! To someone who will ride it daily

                            Thanks for the interest and support.
                            If it's good to ya, it's good for ya!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arch3r View Post
                              SOLD! To someone who will ride it daily

                              Thanks for the interest and support.
                              That's good news if this thread had gone on any longer i would have bought it myself.
                              This bike specifications are what i wish the boldor 900 had in 1980 as it was the sharpest bike going around back then just a little unforgiving.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X