Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti-Bargain Bike Spotted in the Classifieds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
    https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bunb...125/1197942938

Not sure 🤔 if it belongs here. But have a look 👀 yukky
    Maybe a good buy ....
    https://classicmotorcyclesales.com.a.../gilera-cx125/

Comment

• As [MENTION=7479]keys[/MENTION] mentioned it could be an interesting buy. This site has some more details on it:

http://raresportbikesforsale.com/las...-in-australia/

Only 1000 ever made and only made for one year, 1991. Could make a a very interesting collectors piece but it is very niche... and good luck finding parts for it heaven forbid you need to replace something.

On a side note have a scroll through http://raresportbikesforsale.com/ some very sexy machinery on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by keys View Post
        Yeah right! I’ve never heard of them let alone seen one before.

- - - Updated - - -

I got to say it’s the true meaning of cute.... interestingly ugly.
        Born to ride forced to work

Comment

• Suzuki dumbed down the 'Gilera' look and called it -Across- across/?!! across what FFS!?
          " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

• Gilera were still racing two bangers till the ealy 00’s werent they but realistically what are you going to do with that cx125, apparently yeh they only made a 1000 because it was a flop. Anyhoo, you wouldnt even ride it to give you a thrill or to take the missus out for a coffee on occasionally cause its only got 15 hp and you’d be scared shitless of marking it so it would sit well polished in the corner of the loungeroom in the hope it gets worth more money, which it wont and people would come past and say wow cool bike what is it? A 500 or a sevn fitty or something and then you’d say nah mate its a 15hp 125 with only one fork leg picked it up for only $9k and they’d go cool story bro and an awkward silence would break out before them saying oh is that the time i must be going.
            I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              Gilera were still racing two bangers till the ealy 00’s werent they but realistically what are you going to do with that cx125, apparently yeh they only made a 1000 because it was a flop. Anyhoo, you wouldnt even ride it to give you a thrill or to take the missus out for a coffee on occasionally cause its only got 15 hp and you’d be scared shitless of marking it so it would sit well polished in the corner of the loungeroom in the hope it gets worth more money, which it wont and people would come past and say wow cool bike what is it? A 500 or a sevn fitty or something and then you’d say nah mate its a 15hp 125 with only one fork leg picked it up for only $9k and they’d go cool story bro and an awkward silence would break out before them saying oh is that the time i must be going.
              You could buy something more interesting for a few grand and spend the rest on class-A drugs and prostitutes
              Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                You could buy something more interesting for a few grand and spend the rest on class-A drugs and prostitutes
                how much are you paying for your class a's and hookers?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwillia View Post
                  how much are you paying for your class a's and hookers?
                  Enough to net me a sweet PSB profile pic
                  Rest in Peace

Comment

• yeah thats not sweet enough to pay for

Comment

• if you have a stack of class A drugs you wont have to fork out for hookers, plenty of chics around that will do unspeakable things for a free wild night

Comment

• Blokes too... 😁

Comment

• umm. context...

Comment

• Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
                            umm. context...
                            The message before the message.
                            And... Me2
                            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• post prepost #m2 ?

I was in a lotto syndicate.. I had the reins and bank...

txt a Kiwi mate.."we won lotto.."

said I blew my share on hookerzncoke.

his share $15.14

Comment

• ahh wha now?!?!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gidg...990/1197587726

Comment

Working...
                                X