Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti-Bargain Bike Spotted in the Classifieds.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • $62 labour to fit grips and bar ends - some people need a good hard look at themselves

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hillz View Post
      looks like this dome racer spent more time writing the ad & cataloging all mods in a colour coded excel spread sheet than

      https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cann...ati/1204561791
      Originally posted by devolved
      I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dwillia View Post
        $62 labour to fit grips and bar ends - some people need a good hard look at themselves
        I don't know. Half an hours labor sounds about right. Also, not everyone has the time/space/tools to do work on their bike. Having said that, he can't expect to pass that cost on and it isn't worth mentioning.
        “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

        Comment


        • Originally posted by wheel_of_steell View Post
          heh..

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mr Bean View Post
            I don't know. Half an hours labor sounds about right. Also, not everyone has the time/space/tools to do work on their bike. Having said that, he can't expect to pass that cost on and it isn't worth mentioning.
            I you don't have some allen keys and a screwdriver you should probably be driving a VW polo

            Comment


            • "best bike I've ever ridden" WTF half of it is missing... is the beer bottle the fuel tank / sphinkter reconditioned



              https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/muns...0rr/1207705387

              Comment


              • ^ but it's 'machanicly' sound...
                Bit like a 'renovators delight' house.

                Comment


                • Harsh
                  Looks like A licenced bike for the price of a stat write off.
                  Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.

                  Comment


                  • "New plastics and key" screams stolen/recovered/uninsured to me.
                    Originally posted by Desmo
                    Why be a cunt about it?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                      Harsh
                      Looks like A licenced bike for the price of a stat write off.
                      Licenced bike that needs all new plastics and likely an ECU and keys at least, who knows what else

                      it needs a bit of work new plastics key
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

                      98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

                      Comment


                      • Decent track bike opportunity if it's mechanically not been raped to the point of prolapse. Defeat the HISS, $2k worth of required bits, a good service, have a reasonably handy trackday weapon.
                        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                          Decent track bike opportunity if it's mechanically not been raped to the point of prolapse. Defeat the HISS, $2k worth of required bits, a good service, have a reasonably handy trackday weapon.
                          Err...as long as Pandora's Box isn't hidden within.

                          Seriously, there are so many cheap track-bikes up for sale...god ones...that you'd be better of having unprotected sex with a street walker than trying to save money converting this into a track-bike.
                          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
                          #158...RIP James Thompson

                          Originally posted by Ryanoceros
                          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                            you'd be better of having unprotected sex with a street walker
                            hey $20 is $20.... mmm that 5 day no shower heavily deposited flavor

                            Comment


                            • I will not threadshit in someone's for sale thread but since this thread exists... https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=188173

                              Do people just not bother to look at the market before they put up an ad? Or maybe they expect the haggle so they put up the initial price 40% over market value? These are awesome bikes and this one has some upsides (good colour scheme) and downsides (two brothers, minor damage, etc) but the price is just miles from realistic.
                              EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

                              Comment


                              • yeah though the same this morning, these days its basically a 4/5k bike or its yours forever lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X