Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti-Bargain Bike Spotted in the Classifieds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why it's in the anti-bargain thread.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• probably why its posted in the anti-bargain thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazon View Post
        not so bad pricewise but slightly oversold in the comments

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/craw...ter/1214039926

'customised' fz6 streetfighter
        Someone relieve me of this outrageous chick magnet. Legends once spoke of the early FZ6 models not being powerful enough and quickly became laden with the weight of frenzied women, piling onto the pillion and slathering all over the riders visor. We lost many a good FZ rider in the early days. RIP boys. Luckily this specimen has the grouped fuel injection system, which supplied 98HP off the assembly line. This weapon however has all the right gear to knock that number well above 100. Because of this power, no issue with frothy women leaping on your back

lol...wut?
        Yeah I couldn't even finish reading the ad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
          That's why it's in the anti-bargain thread.
          Yeah, realised that after I posted.
          Mistakes were made and like James Ashby, I was on the sauce.
          Originally posted by Desmo
          Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

• "never rev'd high" some please test ride it with a limiter bounce

Comment

• Originally posted by jakedaws View Post
              Yeah I couldn't even finish reading the ad.
              Ha ha... he certainly has a sense of humour, but do you trust him enough to accept the bike has only done 33,000km even though the odo reads 56,000km?

"Never been revv’d high"... "Rides easy, corners like its glued to the floor, and the crackle of the pipes when you roll off the throttle at high speed will give you a semi."..."This weapon however has all the right gear to knock that number well above 100." ...
              So does this guy think 100km/hr is high speed?

With everyone "in awe" and "dropping their knickers", he obviously does not have enough reason to "knock" the speedo over 100
              Last edited by Wahoo; 04-04-2019, 06:15 AM.
              Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"

Comment

• maybe he means 100mile like the old days.. "the ton"
                still a bit behind the times.. guys on groms are getting that :-)

Comment

Working...
                X