Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti-Bargain Bike Spotted in the Classifieds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
    "desperately seeking sarcasm font.....fail"
    haha its as good as any

Comment

What a bucket of shit....

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hast...nja/1189820600
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

about 2850$ over priced... is this guy like high permanently on Mexican cactus or something

has to be a joke, it has to be.. or my faith in commonsense is lost forever

Comment

late 90s model... id say 96 is mid 90s but meh. carry on. fairings damaged due to transport... yea transporting himself to somewhere and slid down the road. was running 1 to 1.5 years ago and is not regoed... hahaha wait wait. this guy think someone is going to come have a look at this heap of shit that doesnt run and be like. oh yea take my money.

he is giving bens everywhere a bad name. his mum should have been swallowed or shot up the arse with this particular load.
          Originally posted by Paraletic
          little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/lesm...sa-/1189794405

Nice bike but....fark, need shades to look at it...
            Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Comment

^^^ Is he sayin $2000 for the Hyabus...? ^^^
              " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

He's saying that if you buy the Ducati for $10,000 you can "also have Suzuki Hayabusa 2000" I'm saying it's a 2000 model and it's 2 for 1 or tell him it's false advertising.
                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

An unregistered Ducati, with an impossible paint job to repair that needs repair because the useless cunt threw it down the road and want's top dollar for, eat a dick.
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

judging by that paint job one would assume his other ride is a dick

back in the old country there was a great war, north & south hills.. we kicked all the shit cunts down to lesmurdie/kalamunda (like this guy) & built a weir as a boundary, we still never got our lemon tree back

Comment

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wann...0rs/1189932095

this guy wants more than a new one, his 1200ks cost extra

why are those retro 9's so much more then the normal z9?

Comment

^^ His new bike is a treadly....^^ and the speeding fines add up to $12895 the rest is for the 1st service

Z9 r looks as shit as a Suzuki GSX1400...imho
                        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                          https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wann...0rs/1189932095

this guy wants more than a new one, his 1200ks cost extra

why are those retro 9's so much more then the normal z9?
                          Most overpriced new bike on the market imo, 12/13k would've sold like mt09's, but ~16/17k or whatever they go for.... dreaming Kawasaki. Nice bike though
                          “Fear keeps us alive. Never, not be afraid.” - Grug Crood.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc78 View Post
                            Most overpriced new bike on the market imo, 12/13k would've sold like mt09's, but ~16/17k or whatever they go for.... dreaming Kawasaki. Nice bike though
                            Same boat as the KTM Duke 790. It's $17K and once again, if it's price was competitive with the MT-09 (so 12K-14K) they would probably be getting a lot more sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Known View Post
                              Same boat as the KTM Duke 790. It's $17K and once again, if it's price was competitive with the MT-09 (so 12K-14K) they would probably be getting a lot more sales.
                              With dirtbikes I've always been happy to pay an X% premium for KTM as the suspension and standard kit levels justified it. The new 790 is on paper less bike than the MT09 so it's not even really worth a look unless the design gives you a chubby (in which case you're blind and shouldn't be riding). Too bad, the concept bike was hot as balls and it was something different. Non adjustable WP suspension was the real deal breaker for me at that price.

The MT09 in and MT09-SP in Australia are insanely good value for money if you're shopping for a new bike. I laugh like a mental patient every time I ride mine. Laughs/$ is my biggest bike buying criteria these days.
                              EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                An unregistered Ducati, with an impossible paint job to repair that needs repair because the useless cunt threw it down the road and want's top dollar for, eat a dick.
                                It's not impossible to repair.

Rattle can black will fix it.
                                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                                X