Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti-Bargain Bike Spotted in the Classifieds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale, grey and beige (or is it puce?) mardi-gras R6. Custom rust rear disc matched with custom rust bolts. A top triple clamp that someone has poured a bucket of primer over and brake fluid that was last changed about a decade ago.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/shoa...ack/1190363381

I wouldn't even pay $1000 for this...

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by Barfridge View Post
      Needs more giant sacrificial plastic blocks attached to the sides.

Is there any kind of stunting scene any more? It's a long time since the heyday of WCS
      There was a web site years ago... Perth Extreme, or something like that.

Dunno what happened to it.

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Those poor forks...

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kall...ilt/1139442811
        Originally posted by devolved
        I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

Selling due to health reasons... mental health reasons from all the ridicule you get every time you stop near other people.
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by wheel_of_steell View Post
            Pauline! Gummie since 2013? So looking at the pic and ad it's probably because the meth has rotted her teeth

#1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Not sure what these guys are smoking down south but $10k for a 17 year old bike that really wasn't that great to begin with. They were heavy, slow, bad brakes, worse handling. If it was in concourse condition, with every original part still in place and less that 10,000km on it. Then yeah, maybe.

https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/d...ntent=carousel

Comment

Though it seems to be outdone by someone over east...

This one is closer to showroom condition (good!)... but this one is now 20 years old, and he wants $14k for it.

https://www.bikesales.com.au/bikes/d...=0&pss=Premium

Comment

I remember seeing TL1000Rs down near 5k;
                  I'd get on one around that price but not much more

Comment

If it's not a red 97 TLS with no steering damper... put the kool aid down
                    I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

• I had one of them. It decided to go fuck/get fucked by a tree. Doing the speed limit, and negotiating a slight curve which had a couple little bumps on the surface

Comment

• The handling can only be described as "a trayback ute, with nothing in the tray"

Bum lifted off seat at 250 pace down park rd glen forrest

Comment

• if you could get 250 on park rd around near the look out i would be impressed, think the fastest down there i got on the ZX10 was 180.. super tight & bumpy.. the straight bit coming back to the highway would be easy done

it's been closed for months, so i thought it would be a good ride... nope because its closed they haven't bothered to get the trees off the road was like a enduro loop on the motard the other day, then i hit the road works which was even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Hillz View Post
                            if you could get 250 on park rd around near the look out i would be impressed, think the fastest down there i got on the ZX10 was 180.. super tight & bumpy.. the straight bit coming back to the highway would be easy done

it's been closed for months, so i thought it would be a good ride... nope because its closed they haven't bothered to get the trees off the road was like a enduro loop on the motard the other day, then i hit the road works which was even worse
                            I think he meant 250cc pace...
                            Sounds like a great loop for a tard night ride. Add in bibleman track and water corp service roads for extra lols
                            yes, i am ignorant
                            yes, i am a prick
                            no, i don't care
                            you make me sick

Comment

• Weren't these only $25k new?

I would love one, but not at that price. About $10k into the piss taking zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                                Weren't these only $25k new?

I would love one, but not at that price. About $10k into the piss taking zone.

Seen that in the flesh, it is immaculate, blah, never ridden in rain, blah, only 200km rides, blah, zorst is $8k replacement cost. I offered him $14k as I just spotted it where it is stored and asked about it.

I do have an SP1 with 33,000 km on the clock that we got for $9k including some repairs, new tyres, insurance and re-rego. It was a bargain.

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                                X