2010ish+ 600cc which might be a bit fucked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2010ish+ 600cc which might be a bit fucked

I'm likely to have some more time on my hands to play with motorbikes and such. Apparently we still have a racetrack in collie too, so I intend to combine these factors.
    Am also a cheap cunt and don't want to spend fuck all money. I'm thinking 3k for like 2010 vintage, maybe scaling up a bit as we get into the next generation of bikes (subject to how fucked it is)

So enough about me... a bit about you...

I imagine you as some overenthusiastic motorcycle straight line hero who was one day forced to attempt a turn. This obviously failed, and your bike ended up all fucked up, but only the fairings, fairing stay, lights, bar ends, levers, pegs, and sick akra zorst. The frame and rims are not impacted or bent, and nothing is dribbling out of the engine
    You also didn't have insurance, because that shit costs too much. Being an aspirational idiot, you may have even been keeping the rego paid despite the bike looking more fucked up than a $5 crack whore's rectal lesions.

As boring as is it, I prefer a Honda in this flavor due to their mundane reliability
    Would consider r6's and gixxers too

I've bought a couple of potential race/track bikes from these guys over east... http://www.adrenalinpb.com.au/
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Start with something unfucked;

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wemb...011/1198218420

A little more than what you wanted to outlay initially, but you can get him down to probably 4900 purchase price, drop the rego, and get he money back, sell the fairings to make more money back. And you're not far off your initial projected outlay with a bike that is straight.

Most importantly, your reputation as being tighter than a duck's butt remains intact.

Almost as importantly, it's a Honda, so the only risk of crashing it is when you fall asleep through boredom.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

sub'd
        " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

any 650 hyo will be a 50/50 chance of having a slide or two. and over 2010 be injected. probly get one about 1500 bux too
          Originally posted by Paraletic
          little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Comment

i think 600's are going to be the next hotness lol

i want to make one with nothing but a head & tail light.. mirrors & indy's taken off.. number plate a distant memory, drive the hills crazy and never go to a servo lol

something like this

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
              any 650 hyo will be a 50/50 chance of having a slide or two. and over 2010 be injected. probly get one about 1500 bux too
              If I ever ride a hyo, I hereby give everyone here the invitation to punch my face numerous times

Originally posted by Hillz View Post
              i think 600's are going to be the next hotness lol

i want to make one with nothing but a head & tail light.. mirrors & indy's taken off.. number plate a distant memory, drive the hills crazy and never go to a servo lol

something like this

I hated the zx6 for some reason.. yet the 10 is fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Benny D View Post
                I can’t think of a more depressing bike to ride around a race track. Maybe a Harley ?
                Rest in Peace

Comment

I rode around Barbs with a Harley once... It was shit. But made lots of sparks and sliding the back end around was funish for about 30 secs...

Comment

I got an 08 street triple. Well maintained mechanically, done 53k ish. It's been my daily rider so isn't perfect cosmetically; has a couple of flaws I'll be fixing soon. $3600 now or about $4000 when fixed.
                    Brand new rear tyre, good front. Brakes overhauled last week and major service last year.

Comment

Sorry I probably should have mentioned it needing to be a supersport class

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                        Sorry I probably should have mentioned it needing to be a supersport class
                        Ah, no worries! Good luck.

Comment

Spotted this on Facebook, price is high and it's an older model but figured it was worth chucking up.

Comment

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morl...002/1198973326

Not 2010ish but Lil bit of fixing and your off mate.
                            Born to ride forced to work

Comment

Originally posted by CbrRider81 View Post
                              https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morl...002/1198973326

Not 2010ish but Lil bit of fixing and your off mate.

This is a good one mate yeah a proper RADE bike. Whatever the fuck that means
                              Fuck I hate gumtree and the people who typically just fuck you around. And basic spelling, if you can't even be bothered to READ what you fkn write, the chances of the unit you are trying to sell being looked after are minimal to none.
                              Perth, when inbreeding goes too far. Next it will be full of buck toothed redheads fkn their sisters like the UK...
                              yes, i am ignorant
                              yes, i am a prick
                              no, i don't care
                              you make me sick

Comment

Working...
                              X