2013 Yamaha R6, 5,000 km's, immaculate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2013 Yamaha R6, 5,000 km's, immaculate

selling on behalf of a mate who isn't around enough in perth to sell it himself. and lets be honest when he is in town is too busy chasing beaver to be bothered selling his bike so I'm doing it on his behalf :-)

Its a 2013 model year R6 is immaculate bog stock condition with the only mod being the Yamaha carbon fibre racing can on there. Bike comes with 3 keys and the warranty and service handbook but is missing the owners manual. easily sourced off the web or from a dealer.

it is seriously in as new condition, 5,000 kms on the clock. its had its initial 1,000 k service done at causeway and the 5,000 at Cully, has a brand new battery and will have 3-6 months rego in it.

Located in Beeliar for viewing but I'm not offering test rides.

best bet is to contact me via the Gumtree messaging service as I'm also away for work. or hit me up on email at:
    Nathan.innes72@gmail.com
    Price $12,500 ONO.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/beel...013/1204537222

I don’t think you’re allowed to sell bikes on behalf of other people..
    Rest in Peace

Comment

I've sold a couple for dead people.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Well hopefully his tinder hookups dont end up with a terminal diagnosis

Comment

Price drop to $11,500.00 ono

Comment

Yeah, in the current market it's still a tall order to shift that bike when your mate is asking more than 10k for it. No doubt it's in pristine condition, but looking at the others out there, he's going to be keeping it for a while yet.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

price drop $10,750

Comment

price drop 10K

Comment

Working...
                X