SOLD - 2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 - $3K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD - 2000 Suzuki GSXR 750 - $3K

Not getting as much use anymore from me, sad to see it go as I'm sure these will become a modern classic.

Not cosmetically perfect, but a solid example. Runs well, starts well, shifts very smoothly, regod.

Features the following:
    • Low 41K KMs
    • SSB Lithium battery
    • Tyres less than 1000km old
    • Iridium plugs less than 1000km old
    • Polished frame
    • GSXR1000 headers (these don't have the SET valve in them)
    • Aftermarket stainless muffler - not sure of brand,came from RIck Gill Honda old stock
    • TRE (Timing Retard Eliminator)
    • Aftermarket air filter (think it was BMC from memory)
    • Braided front brake lines
    • Tinted screen
    • Emissions recirculation removed (atmo breather filter installed)
    • Shorty adjustable levers (have the originals to go with it as well)
    • Aftermarket alloy grips
    • Aftermarket shift lever
    • Adjustable dogbone lowering link (set to standard height currently)
    • LED indicators
    • LED number plate bolt lights
    • Clear tail-light (orange bulbs)
    • Manual thermo switch override (factory thermo temp switch still in place also)
    • Comes with both factory pillion seat and an aftermarket pillion seat fibreglass cover
    • Recently recovered/re-foamed riders seat
    • Aftermarket mirrors
    • Carbon fibre look tank protector
    • Carbon fibre look ram air intake ducts
    • Suzuki branded rim stickers

Cosmetically it's not perfect, there are some scratches/chips/touch-ups etc on it.

It has one small hole about the size of a pea in one of the frame spars (believe it to be cosmetic, have put some alloy tape over it).

A couple of times since ownership over the last few years when turning the ignition on it has thrown a C28 error code that relates to the Secondary Throttle Actuator Valve startup check not completing. When ignition is switched on the secondary throttle valves are run through a full cycle of the servo and if not completed successfully it throws a code. I've since adjusted the cables for this actuator and it hasn't displayed the code since. This didnt stop the bike running, it just impacted low throttle response. Very common fault with this component over a few year models according to my internet detective skills.

Enough text,onto the photos/video:

Walk around video:

Last edited by Mattis; 11-09-2019, 05:06 PM.

"At the start of the season, you can’t win the championship in the first round, but you can lose it.” - Travis Pastrana

"If your mind can conceive it then
    your hands can achieve it"- Nigel Petrie (Engineeredtoslide.com)
Working...
X