VFR 800x for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFR 800x for sale

For sale is my VFR 800X Crossrunner. 782cc engine, 25000 km, service history. Comes with aftermarket IXIL exhaust, but you will get also the original exhaust. Rego expires February 2020. Extras a bike disk lock with alarm. Located in Morley. Price drop to $5000.
    ​​​
    Type: 782cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve, DOHC, four-stroke, 90-degree V-four Bore x stroke: 72mm x 48mm Compression ratio: 11.6:1 Fuel system: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection Max. power: 107hp (80kW) at 10,000rpm Max. torque: 73Nm at 9500rpm TRANSMISSION Type: Six-speed Final drive: Chain CHASSIS AND RUNNING GEAR Frame type: Twin-spar alloy beam Front suspension: Conventional 43mm telescopic fork, adjustable for preload and rebound Rear suspension: Monoshock, adjustable for preload and rebound Front brakes: Twin 296mm discs with three-piston Nissin calipers and single-combined ABS Rear brakes: Single 256mm disc with three-piston Nissin caliper and single-combined ABS DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES Kerb weight: 240.4kg Seat height: 816mm Wheelbase: 1464mm Ground clearance: 140mm Fuel capacity: 21.5 litres

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/morl...00x/1231297348
    Last edited by thefreediver; 23-10-2019, 09:08 AM.

Nice looking bike....

Comment

Trying to add some photos 😂

Comment

Originally posted by thefreediver View Post
        Trying to add some photos 😂
        you have to put them on a free photo sharing site, I use Imgur, you then copy and paste the hosted image address into the PSB post, it'll show up
        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Thanks tried gdrive and obviously it isn't working.

Keeps telling me i am not authorized to view the page from imgur when i try to embed the photo and same thing when i try to have a link from imgbb.

Can anyone tell what i am doing wrong?
          Last edited by thefreediver; 19-10-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

in imgur i dont think "embed post" is the one you want? if you go into your images library and then select picture you want, it pops out. in right side under "view and edit posts" theres links the want you want is the BBCode (message boards & forums) link

press copy and paste that into post
            I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Price drop to 5000.

Comment

Still up for sale. it is great bike that i sadly have to let go as we decided to buy a second car and we can't afford all 3 at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X