BMW S1000RR for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale BMW S1000RR for sale

BMW S1000RR. 2010 model, with optional race ABS and Traction Control system. Ex condition and loaded with extra's. 57,000 km's on the clock. Gorgeous looking bike, looks a million dollars.
    I ust purchased it in December and sadly in December the company i was working for went into administration and my entitlements are months away from being paid out so thats the only reason i'm selling it :-(

$8,500 ono.

• Akropovic titanium exhaust system from the headers back. Sounds awesome and liberated a few extra horse power I'm sure. Dynoed with 190 Hp at the rear wheel.
    • R & G engine case covers on the alternator, water pump and clutch cover.
    • R & G rear shock neoprene cover to protect it from gravel etc.
    • R & G engine crash post protection with crash protection on front and rear wheels.
    • Swing-arm lifting bobbins for using a rear paddock stand.
    • power commander 5 dyno tuned to the 'slick tyre' track only engine map mode.
    • BMW Sport package traction control and Race ABS option package from the factory.
    • BMW carbon fibre body work all over it.
    • Oxford electronic heated grips system.
    • Kaoko manual throttle lock and Rev2 quick action throttle assembly.
    • headstem RAM mount fitted to mount a phone, Tablet or GPS system.
    • Go Pro mount on the tank.
    • Billet rachet style height adjustable sidestand. Never seen on of these before but looks like its built to survive WW3.
    • Quick release billet tank fuel mount if u want to fit a hard tank bag for extra luggage space.
    • Dark tinted double bubble race wind screen.
    • LED dark tinted indicators from and rear.
    • ASV billet clutch and brake levers.
    • Radguard aluminium protection screens for the radiator and oil cooler.
    • Aftermarket BMW Motorsport division decal set.

Bike comes standard with a steering damper and clutch-less electronic power shifter for full power clutch-less shifting. Full service history and all the coded keys etc.
    Has multiple engines power modes (rain, road, race and slick) and u can adjust the amount of traction control and ABS assistance via the handlebar mounted switches.
    Comes with a dyno map print out showing it makes 160 Hp at the rear wheel with a perfect looking power curve all the way to redline.
    Its missing the factory tool kit but a buyer should be able to either order one of find one through ebay or a wreckers.
    Located in Beeliar, no test rides with a valid license and deposit.
    Nathan 047 861 8181

pics located here:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/beel...ale/1239589490

Last edited by R160; 12-02-2020, 07:05 PM.
Working...
X