X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 190 Slicks

Hi all,

I've got some slicks for sale, ideal for track use. They are all Pirelli Superbike 120/70 190/55, with at least 60% of the tread remaining, and a maximum of 2 heat cycles. They have all been stored in a room with no sunlight, and at a constant 22 degrees after use. They were all purchased and used in the 2010 season from February through to August.

The good thing about slicks is that you can rotate the rear tyres to even out your wear.

I've got three fronts, and four rears, with options to purchase them in the following way. Please be aware that once the first "uneven" set are sold, you would only be able to buy them as a standard set after that;

1 set - $150
    1 front, 2 rears - $250
    2 sets - $300
    2 fronts, 3 rears - $400
    3 sets - $450
    3 fronts, 4 rears - $550

Whoever buys the largest group, will also get a 190/60 (new Pirelli profile) with 30% tread left thrown in for free.

I've also get a Bridgestone front available for free as well if anyone wants it.

Shoot me a PM,

cheers

Simmo.
    Last edited by BlackFZR; 21-03-2011, 11:38 AM.
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Prices edited upon reflection.......

These tyres have been rotated once, and has even wear on both sides, rather than the normal RHS wear only from Barbagello

If your interested, send me an offer.
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

just a quick question how practical are slicks for daily road riding?
      Assuming it would be lethal if it rained

Comment

Originally posted by humz View Post
        just a quick question how practical are slicks for daily road riding?
        Assuming it would be lethal if it rained
        Absolutely fuck all grip until hot, lethal if it rains, shocking wear when cold, and totally illegal..

Comment

Working...
        X