Wrecking Ducati Monster 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Wrecking Ducati Monster 750

Hey Guys I know someone wrecking a Ducati Monster 750 1998 Model.

I am only interested in a few bits for my 600M so its not worth me buying the whole bike.

Its running and only has some light damage, not reregistable tho he wants $2K.

Anyone interested in spliting the bill for parts?

How buggered is it? Which parts do you want?

Ducati stunter hack?
    Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    How many bikes can you buy today that have an otto cycle motor?

Comment

Yeah, which parts do you want?

Comment

i'll put in $200 for the brake master cylinder.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I want the rear seat cover and bolts, flyscreen, rear hugger, rear seat lock maybe a few other compatible bits.
          Starts up ok only done 22K km. gear lever is bent but still works, besides that only some light cosmetic damage that I can see.
          Would have bought the whole bike but doesn't appear that the engine is the same as the 600M.

Comment

Might be interested in the front end -forks/triples/clip ons/callipers/rotors/etc...

Comment

Originally posted by bowie View Post
              Might be interested in the front end -forks/triples/clip ons/callipers/rotors/etc...
              How much u want to put in?

Comment

As little as possible!!! I'll pm you.

Comment

DUCATI MONSTER 750CC | Motorcycles & Scooters | Gumtree Armadale

link

Comment

y cant it be re regoed ? looks minnor damage at best ??

im sure i could find a part or 4 id take off it to smartin the SVstreetfighter i have atm ... but wont know till u take the plunge and buy it and i can see what fits...

seems cheap 2k ... if bowi bails on the front end shoot me a pm .

keep us posted . ..
                    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

looks to be sold guys,maybe the new owner will help you with what you need

dianella 93703770

Comment

yep,so.

i just picked it up,not really a lot wrong with it, scrape on a can, busted indicator and a bent lever.

going to charge the battery up and get it to run.

paid a bit for a brake master cylinder!!!

who wanted what again?

pm me!

jump started it,the motors very strong,took the bike for a blat,[private road of course!] it pulls strongly in every gear,handles excellently and brakes perfectly.
                        by the look of the chicken strips its not been ridden hard and the whole bike feels tight.

dianella 93703770

Comment

Interested in seat if available, got a 2000 900 but pretty sure they're the same.

Any chance of a pic? Mine's got a gay pattern on seat but some models were different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mckenzie View Post
                            Interested in seat if available, got a 2000 900 but pretty sure they're the same.

Any chance of a pic? Mine's got a gay pattern on seat but some models were different.
                            can you pm me your mobile number?

i'll phone pic it and send a picature over for you.

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                            X