No announcement yet.

Twin Streetfighter headlights(Chrome)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Twin Streetfighter headlights(Chrome)

After changing my mind twice, I've finally decided to get rid of these headlights.

Bought this about less than 3months ago from Two wheel Wreckers for $260. Got a better deal on a black pair similar to these, hence I'm getting rid of these. Put in a pair of brand new H4 Ice Blue globes, which are heaps better than the original ones. Still got the old ones.I'll throw in the mounting clamps along with the headlights. These are priced at $80 at Two Wheel Wreckers.

A bit of rust on the clamps, but nothing a wire brush and autosol can't fix.

If you choose to use black brackets, here's some-

48mm clamps

54mm clamps

$200 for the lot.
    Call 0433 022 117.
    Last edited by RAO; 09-05-2011, 12:54 PM.

EC stamped / approved?
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
      EC stamped / approved?
      Got no clue what a EC stamp is(tried google, couldn't find anything bike related). Where do I enquire/check?

Comment

Look for a small 'E' on the glass
        Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

It will be imprinted into the metal or molded into the glass. Have a look at an original headlight, indicator etc.
          "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Yup there is one.
            Here's a pic

Comment

Fuck yeah: people looking at the hideous Acerbis and similar fighter headlight assemblies take note - they are cheaper than these ones for a reason. RAO's are street legal, the others will earn you a yellow sticker if a cop is in a pissy mood.

They look the biz, RAO.

Comment

Cheers *fish. I didn't even know such a rule existed. Just checked the new one I bought off Hyofighter(Sach Madass one). They have the EC stamp as well. Relieved now that I didn't buy the cheaper one off eBay.

Comment

Wish I had the $$$... GL with the sale .. Freeee bump..

Comment

Fuck yeah: people looking at the hideous Acerbis and similar fighter headlight assemblies take note - they are cheaper than these ones for a reason. RAO's are street legal, the others will earn you a yellow sticker if a cop is in a pissy mood.

They look the biz, RAO.
                    dont understand
                    my acerbis is e4 rated and passed licencing inspection so not to sure about what your statement
                    do you think i lack self discipline

Comment

Cool - back when I got mine they weren't. Good to see they've upped the quality and conformance a bit since then!

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

Price dropped to $200.

Comment

Cool - back when I got mine they weren't. Good to see they've upped the quality and conformance a bit since then!
                            Your ones wouldn't have been. The acerbis Cyclops (wonky lazy eye looking thing with a low beam projector) is the only adr/e stamped approved one from memory...

Sent from my mobile via the buggy tapatalk app.
                            c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Bumpp

Comment

Working...
                              X