Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bike stand pickup arms (group buy type stand) anyone got a spare set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Bike stand pickup arms (group buy type stand) anyone got a spare set?

Does anyone here that bought the rear stand (McCulloch Suzuki group buy a while back) still have the rear pickup arms... i've misplaced mine and don't know where to grab a set.

The stands came with the angled arms for under swingarm and the pickup arms for under bobbins... it's the pickup type i'm after... thanks!

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Got some... cheers!

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Where did you get then from? Cos I need some now.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed
      So it seems there IS a command file code in windows/microsoft updater that pings small lines of to-fro data.. like a cookie to allow/refresh 'critical updates'
      It also serves as a portal for clever code writers to embed 'dormant till pinged'.....ransomware...I love tech....amidointhisrite..?

Fess up who hacked GSX's account? This post was perfectly readable in every way

Comment

I got gifted some... bumped for you in case someone else has spares... cheers.

S.

Comment

Working...
        X