dunlop N tecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted dunlop N tecs

gday all looking for a set of decent 2nd hand dunlop Ntecs for the weekend 120 and 180 if ya got a set give me a shout, not phased if they are treaded or slicks or even just a front would do....
    pucks711
    Last edited by pucks711; 09-05-2011, 08:38 PM. Reason: missed a word

bump..... can be after round one if ya have them or any others this size just let me know cheers all

Comment

I've got 3.5 sets of NTEC slicks for sale.... 3 fronts and 4 rears. They are the new NTECS currently being used for the ASBK this year (120 front, 195 rear). Fronts have had about 40 laps on them, with the rears having anything from 16 to 40 laps on them. All with more than 50% of the tread left.

I've also got a couple of sets of the D211's Pro-stock/Supersport tyres available as well, (120 front, 200 rear).

NTECS aren't homologated for MCRCWA Championships, so wouldn't be able to be used in either the Superbikes, or the Supersport/Superstock classes. They could be used for the Clubman class.
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

cheers for that but im running them in historics on a gsx 1100 that has a 4.5" rear rim so 180 is a stretch but any bigger and she is going to try and kill me im sure. fronts would work but im sure you want to keep them in pairs , as there is no tyre rule i can run what i want to pretty much
        thanks for the reply i apreciate it

Comment

I'll see how it all goes......
          Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

how much for one front mate

Comment

Working...
            X