Garage Clean Out- Misc Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Garage Clean Out- Misc Parts

Stuck at home for a while, so I've gone through a bunch of the motorbike bits and pieces that are laying around, to get rid of them.
    PM is probably the easiest way to get a hold of me.

Driven Front Sprocket- Black, 520 width, 15T, suits 01-08 GSXR 600, 750, 1000 (brand new)

$15

The below parts are free (I don't care about people "dibs"ing shite, first in, best dressed):

TLR(/S?) Chinese Rotors- Two sets, one had a pulse in them, the other was fine, can't remember which was which. Probably fit a bunch of other Suzukis.

TL1000R Clutch Master Cylinder Rebuild Kit- piston, seals, spring, circlip.

edit: Most of the parts have gone, I'm deleting them as they get picked up.
    Last edited by BigTim; 05-10-2013, 03:30 PM.
    FTP

Can I grab the angled stems & brake disks please Tim? Can pick up this weekend? Will pay the disks forward again if they don't fit my GSXR..

Comment

Too easy. Will PM my number.
      FTP

Comment

Keen on pick up spools. PM sent.

Comment

Bugger beaten to a couple of items already but can I grab the DZUS Fasteners, the GSXR Stem stuff and Tygon Tubing (project RGV250 Frankenstein track-bike in the Planning stage). I will PM you for details
          Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

God damn 10 mins !! U have got a be quick !!
            IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Angled stems ended up being sold to someone else before I could pick them up so undibsing braked disks if you guys want them..

Comment

Originally posted by Manyak View Post
                Angled stems ended up being sold to someone else before I could pick them up so undibsing braked disks if you guys want them..

Seems a bit harsh if you'd arranged pick up?
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shady7/8 View Post
                  Seems a bit harsh if you'd arranged pick up?
                  I arranged to pick up on Saturday. When I messaged Friday night (as i said I would) asking which time suits him, they had already been sold.. Guessing someone was picking something else up and offered the cash there and then.. With the amount of people that dibs then disappear, I can't say I'm too surprised or totally blame him..

Shit happens, I'll find others..

Comment

That's pretty much exactly it. Certainly nothing personal, but have been stuffed around way too many times to rely on buyers.
                    FTP

Comment

Working...
                    X