Clear All

• Wanted Lock wire twisting pliers

G'day all,

As per the title, looking for a pair of wire twisting pliers

Cheers

KC tools in Welshpool have them, 250mm pliers are about $90
    B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Automotive Paint Tools and Equipment @14 Gibbs street East Cannington has them a little cheaper than that I think. It's like a virtual Aladdin's cave of cool tools and stuff.

Comment

Cullys have em. Way cheaper.

Comment

Just saw a pair of these in Beyond Tools in Malaga the other day.

Comment

got mine through ebay from here Lockwire Pliers - Tls005 - Tools & Equipment - Workshop - These Aircraft Type Lockwire Pliers shipping wasn't bad, how fast do you need them?

Comment

Awesome guys, thanks for the info
              35 bugs from Culleys

Comment

i got a pair from torpedo 7 last week.

on special for $15 plus postage.

TORPEDO7 Safety Wire Pliers - 6 inch | Buy Tools Online | Shop @ Torpedo7

cheap as

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
                  i got a pair from torpedo 7 last week.

on special for $15 plus postage.

TORPEDO7 Safety Wire Pliers - 6 inch | Buy Tools Online | Shop @ Torpedo7

cheap as
                  Get one of these.

I bought out out of curiousity a few months ago - glad that I did.

Extremely useful gadget for locking wiring handgrips, bolts, etc.

Make sure that you get a roll of wire with it.

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                    Get one of these.

I bought out out of curiousity a few months ago - glad that I did.

Extremely useful gadget for locking wiring handgrips, bolts, etc.

Make sure that you get a roll of wire with it.

Damn you Phildo i swore id never get one and be old fashioned, my whole life but no..... that post has me convinced and a set is on the way

Comment

Originally posted by twiz View Post
                      Damn you Phildo i swore id never get one and be old fashioned, my whole life but no..... that post has me convinced and a set is on the way
                      Trust me, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.

I've been using one on unco-operative hookers motorbike things for a while now.
                      One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

Comment

Think the ones myself and [MENTION=7912]pottz[/MENTION] got off eBay were 9" ones and we both agree they are to big and some 6"ones would be much better for the small runs you'll be doing on the bike.
                        The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Got a pair of 9" from Culleys, doing my bit to keep my local going

Comment

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
                            Think the ones myself and pottz got off eBay were 9" ones and we both agree they are to big and some 6"ones would be much better for the small runs you'll be doing on the bike.
                            First time in history that a male has complained about having a 9" one and wishing he could swap it for a 6" one.

Comment

Originally posted by Phildo View Post
                              First time in history that a male has complained about having a 9" one and wishing he could swap it for a 6" one.
                              It's all how you use it [MENTION=5421]Phildo[/MENTION] an I do tend to find tight little places to have to use it
                              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X