Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Bridgestone Tyre Combo - 21"/18" - $150 Pair

Bridgestone Tyre Combo - 21"/18" - $150 Pair

Both tyres in really good condition and come with tubes to suit. Previous owner said he did about 1500km's on the tyres on his WR250 and I haven't done any km's on these tyres. Tyres for Bikes fitted them for $50. They are still on the rims but I will have them removed this weekend. I am happy to take the wheels somewhere to have someone else remove the tyres and refit them to your wheels (and I'll chuck in some money for tyre removal possibly making your fitting fee cheaper!). Im probably a couple months away from being able to start doing lessons and get my RE licence so until then I'll just ride offroad on the dirt.

Not negotiable on the price as I have an XT225 which will take these tyres. Decided to go with a custom 17" motard conversion instead and keep the dirt tyres on the original wheels. Tyre size is 90/90/21 and 120/80/18 so will fit on any 250 up.

Originally posted by darkfibre
    Just sync the oil changes with her monthly cycle and get all the grumpyness over with, leaving the rest of the month clear sailing.
Working...
X