X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale ZX10-R 2011-13(14) China Fairings - Make and offer

Hey all,

I have some cheapy China fairings which I took off the road bike.

Some of the tabs have snapped off (but nothing major) and the LHS fairing panel has the very bottom rear corner missing, which you can see in the pic below;

You get the nose, front guard, lower sides, upper sides, airbox top, tail sides (not in pic), tail top (not in pic) and single seat rear cowl (not in pic).

Make an offer, this is for fairings only, no screws, no clips, no mounting hardware.

Cheers.

PM or 0448875855
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Edit... found some more bits...

Turns out you get a screen, the air dam that goes under the nose and the instrument covers over the sides...

Everything in this pic;
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Hmmmm. Very tempted. May make me a very nice Christmas present.
      When are you offering up the exhaust system you are going to change?

Comment

Still a little while away for the exhaust system as I'll be getting a full system for the race bike and the one on the race bike now will get given to the road bike.

Don't be shy to make an offer Greenie, you may be very surprised how little I want for these... I just want them out of my shed.
        Last edited by TurboR1; 08-11-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Have you tried them for size? They do fit don't they?
          I remember reading a thread about someone getting Chinese fairings and didn't fit and others saying they got some and they fitted perfectly.

Comment

These were the ones that were on the bike originally when I bought it... check out the B'dor build thread, 1st page there is a picture with them on the bike.

Comment

Totally disappointed mate. I don't get the paccie stickers?

Comment

I've got pacman stickers kicking around if you want some.

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
                  I've got pacman stickers kicking around if you want some.
                  Paccies are all yours Rob. No-one can take those away from you.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X