Front axle sliders bmw s1000rr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Front axle sliders bmw s1000rr

Anyone know of an AU stockist (or even better a WA one) for BMW Front axle sliders?
    1199s, HP4 and a very forgiving wife.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,Rage, rage against the dying of the light."Dylan Thomas

Try big knobs or axle armor
    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

or pm jb preformance bikes

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

If Evotech have a fork slider for the Beemer (which they should), PM [MENTION=29317]Hurtlegear[/MENTION] and see if he can assist. He mentioned they are carrying a lot of the Evotech stuff now and I would imagine S1000RR would be a good platform to stock bits for...

John at [MENTION=28241]JB Performance Bikes[/MENTION] stocks GB Racing kit, and they should also have a fork slider for the Beemer.

Comment

Yeah we can do that. Order shipped within 24 hours as long as we have the part, and we have ONE left for the Beemer. Back filling the order every week, so if you miss this one, it'll take another week to 10 days to get it to you.

BMW S1000RR 2012 - Onwards Front Fork Spindle Bobbins :: Express Post Delivery In Australia
          www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

I'd be jumping all over that ^ [MENTION=49926]HPfour[/MENTION] - WA distributor, decent price and it could be here in the next few days if you get the order sorted today... Can't really ask for any more than that!

Comment

I love it when the locals are helpful. [MENTION=29534]Dirty32[/MENTION] , you know I'm out of town, but I'll take the opportunity to buy you a beer one day.
              www.hurtlegear.com.au

Comment

Great find thank you!
                1199s, HP4 and a very forgiving wife.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,Rage, rage against the dying of the light."Dylan Thomas

Comment

Working...
                X