2011+ ZX10R part-out and Race ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 2011+ ZX10R part-out and Race ECU

New and unopened Race ECU, harness, T/O sensor, fuel relay, usb interface, 0.5mm head gasket - $1200 Here

new Aviorace switch block - $300

Repairable writeoff frame, has a crack in it, comes with a very long story - $1000
    Engine + Gearbox (still being rebuilt), with standard wiring loom, ECU, key. good for sidecar? - $3000
    Triple clamp, brand new - $200

for any other parts from the bike below shoot me a PM.

Rims Sold.

Last edited by Catch #22; 08-01-2014, 11:52 AM.
    DERP

Dibs on the forks.

Comment

inbox now cleared
      DERP

Comment

I need a front traction control sensor and cable if its in good condition.

Oh and the bracket thingo that the steering damper mounts to.
        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
          I need a front traction control sensor and cable if its in good condition.

Oh and the bracket thingo that the steering damper mounts to.
          should be able to help you out on the sensor and cable but will make sure it hasnt been damaged tomorrow when i head down to the workshop. damper bracket probably already taken by out_in_front but he may not need it.
          DERP

Comment

Sweet as,

my CF swing arm covers survived the crash if you are keen for trade.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
              Sweet as,

my CF swing arm covers survived the crash if you are keen for trade.

I have some some fairings from an anonymous source you might need and want Rob. If they help out.

Comment

Ohh, pretty sure that's a 2012 model bike you have there too

Comment

anything survived in regard to levers, rear sets, exhaust?

Comment

Originally posted by time_attack View Post
                    anything survived in regard to levers, rear sets, exhaust?
                    levers and exhaust headers are available, the right rearset is buggered, not sure about the left yet.
                    DERP

Comment

Oh, need a battery tray as well... jesus my bike got fucked up.

Comment

well green meanie didn't need the tc sensor so its all yours and the radiator t piece shouldnt be a problem. i will check the battery tray this evening but imagine its in good nick too.
                        DERP

Comment

It's better than mine, that much is certain.

Comment

might be keen on the fuel tank, and plastic tank sides as well.

Comment

Working...
                            X