R1 2004 to 2006 front and rear rim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted R1 2004 to 2006 front and rear rim

As title says looking to spend around the 450 mark for a front and rear if you can help give me a buzz on 0430 145 560 or drop me a pm
    “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Motorcycle masters were trying to sell me a front for $350 but i managed to find one for free
    I love riding, especially yamamas

Comment

Yeah had a look at one they had didn't look to be in the nicest of condition not to merino the fact I can get a new for 500
      “Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
      Hunter S. Thompson

“Everyone looks good riding a motorcycle, although for some, it requires a full-face helmet.”

Comment

Bump
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by SIR sparks a lot View Post
          Yeah had a look at one they had didn't look to be in the nicest of condition not to merino the fact I can get a new for 500
          Where can you get a new set for $500?

Comment

Originally posted by marras View Post
            Where can you get a new set for $500?
            You can get a front for 500 new not a set me and motormainiac were taking about fronts
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I just sold mine to a bloke that got quoted $1100 each end to replace.

Comment

I have a set you can have for $6300. I will chuck in a free motor, gearbox, brakes, frame, swing arm, fairings and a few extras, I will even leave them all attached to make transport easier! Haha!
                All reved up and ready to go

Comment

Working...
                X