Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowering Strap

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted Lowering Strap

    Hi All,

    I'm keen to buy local before venturing online.

    I'm looking for a lowering strap for my Z1000 to keep the front end down on the 1/4 mile.

    Can anyone provide info as to where I can source one?

    thanks

  • #2
    I think I bought mine through Steve at rated-r

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dman007 View Post
      Hi All,

      I'm keen to buy local before venturing online.

      I'm looking for a lowering strap for my Z1000 to keep the front end down on the 1/4 mile.

      Can anyone provide info as to where I can source one?

      thanks
      Got a brand new one here that I never got to use. Schnitz Racing brand, say $10? I think they are about $25 online.
      Chris 0424821736
      [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rgvlee View Post
        I think I bought mine through Steve at rated-r
        thanks m8. I feel bad, Steve is a good friend and I never thought he'd sell them. Turns out he's probably the only person in Perth who does! So, thanks for mentioning you got yours through Steve, as he hand delivered them to me on Saturday lol. thanks

        - - - Updated - - -

        Originally posted by Grin View Post
        Got a brand new one here that I never got to use. Schnitz Racing brand, say $10? I think they are about $25 online.
        Chris 0424821736
        Hi Grin I'll take the straps and will contact you via mobile. thanks

        Comment

        Working...
        X