No announcement yet.

Yamaha XJ6 Exhaust System For Sale - Two Brothers Full System, will suit FZ6R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Yamaha XJ6 Exhaust System For Sale - Two Brothers Full System, will suit FZ6R

Taking the Two Brothers System off of a demo XJ6 I've just purchased.

Two Brothers Racing Full System to suit 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Yamaha XJ6, XJ6N, XJ6NL, XJ6NL-SP & FZ6R model variants.

- Full system includes unrestricted, free flowing headers and muffler, already bolted together as one piece. (25 minutes install time, roughly 10 bolts in total.)

- Includes -3db Power Tip/Silencer

- The exhaust system has been on the bike for roughly 2.5k kilometres, so has not had a hard life.

- Was installed on a Pearl White XJ6 as seen in photos. (link to Gumtree will be up soon)

- This pipe is loud, my reason for sale is due to having younger siblings and having later homecomings causing disruption. A VERY regretful sale as this system DOES turn heads and sounds bliss.

Keen to sell so make an offer! PM or use the gumtree contact form once the link is posted...

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S Also have the OEM original for sale....... Has 0 Kms on it, as it was removed from the bike whilst being uncrated and stored. (I vouch for this as I work at the dealership the bike was puchased... ) Willing to take $250... or best offer!!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S Also have the OEM original for sale....... Has 0 Kms on it, as it was removed from the bike whilst being uncrated and stored. (I vouch for this as I work at the dealership the bike was puchased... ) Willing to take $250... or best offer!!

Keen, no idea what they're worth tho...

Edit,

Guessing no Juicebox or Powercommander to suit?

Comment

No Power Commander or Juice Box, but I can tell you they retail at $1084 exactly ... PM sent!

Comment

Working...
      X