Assorted Kawasaki 636 parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Assorted Kawasaki 636 parts

Hey all, I'm chasing a few parts to get my bike "roadworthy" for my upcoming PDA.
    If anyone has the following parts lying around or advice on best place in Perth to get some would be great.

Tail kit including indicators, plate light and reflector
    Rear wheel hugger
    Horn (not sure if i need a new one or mine just has a dodgy connection somewhere?)

Also on an semi-related note am chasing some rear pillion pegs as well.

Hit me up if you have any of these lying around, TIA

So I managed to scrounge up some old indicators and a plate light just having some difficulty wiring em all up...

That's the male/female for the indicators.

Can't seem to find any wiring for a plate light? Do I just have to run some to the battery?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by david.96 View Post
      So I managed to scrounge up some old indicators and a plate light just having some difficulty wiring em all up...

That's the male/female for the indicators.

Can't seem to find any wiring for a plate light? Do I just have to run some to the battery?

Cheers
      Hey mate, the turn signals and parker lights would be very close to each other.
      If you wire the license plate light straight to the battery, then it will be on constantly.

If you cant find the original wiring to the plate light, id be putting it through a relay to have it come on via ignition on only. As for the side indicators, if you have a test light hanfy you should be able to pin point the positive from the flasher unit.

If you need a hand, happy to have a look for you.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by time_attack View Post
        Hey mate, the turn signals and parker lights would be very close to each other.
        If you wire the license plate light straight to the battery, then it will be on constantly.

If you cant find the original wiring to the plate light, id be putting it through a relay to have it come on via ignition on only. As for the side indicators, if you have a test light hanfy you should be able to pin point the positive from the flasher unit.

If you need a hand, happy to have a look for you.

So ended up cutting that grey plug off and putting some females on there so that's the indicators done.

For the plate light I'm going to splice off the brake light wire as cannot find the wire anywhere haha.

Got a mate coming by tomorrow with a test light, heat shrink and all the other paraphernalia but thanks for the offer mate

Comment

Originally posted by david.96 View Post
          So ended up cutting that grey plug off and putting some females on there so that's the indicators done.

For the plate light I'm going to splice off the brake light wire as cannot find the wire anywhere haha.

Got a mate coming by tomorrow with a test light, heat shrink and all the other paraphernalia but thanks for the offer mate
          Glad u got it sorted, happy riding

Comment

So got her all back together today.

Pretty happy with that, not to bad for a home job

Will look better with that pesky l plate gone...give it a month or so

Comment

I've got a spare set of forks with a fresh rebuild for this bike if your needing them.

Comment

Assorted Kawasaki 636 parts

Originally posted by Water pig View Post
                I've got a spare set of forks with a fresh rebuild for this bike if your needing them.
                Not needing at the moment but thanks for the offer mate will let you know if/when I do.

Comment

Working...
                X