50mm Clip ons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 50mm Clip ons

As title, hoping someone has a set of clip-ons in the shed they dont need. Dont mind if they are raised or unraised but preference for 1-2inch raise just to keep stock steering height.

Its for a CBR1000 2005, but doesnt really matter long as its 50mm! Bike just came with a set and threads are stripped :-(

Thanks

Helicoils will fix them.
    RR VRT #100
    Sponsors Wanted.
    Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
    A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Nah its proper fucked. The previous owner drilled it out and now just has a phillips head screw in its place thats the wrong length. So there is nothing there to run a kit into, Id have to oversize the screw thats in it and there isnt enough material.

Comment

Pretty sure I got some man. I’ll just check that they are 50mm

Edit: sorry man they are 38mm
        Born to ride forced to work

Comment

I've got a left one.

Comment

I am putting helibars on my zx-10 next week so will have the stock ones, how much are they worth to you?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelGsxr View Post
              I am putting helibars on my zx-10 next week so will have the stock ones, how much are they worth to you?
              I dont know give me a price, ive got some online specials coming. I would be down for some OEM though, Are the ZX10 bars straight? Or do they have a slight raise to them?

Comment

Working...
              X