Suzuki GSXR 600 - 750 2008 - 10 factory rear fender, stock exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Suzuki GSXR 600 - 750 2008 - 10 factory rear fender, stock exhaust

Just on the off chance anyone lerkin about here got a Suzuki GSXR 600 - 750 ( i believe they are the same ) 2008 - 10 K9 factory rear fender and or factory exhaust stashed away they want to sell?? let me know what you have. dont need them but its a want :-)

many thanks Heretic
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Could try a Suzuki dealer. I remember seeing a heap of stock exhausts sitting out the back of McCulloch Suzuki - owners mustn't want them after getting an aftermarket fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
      Could try a Suzuki dealer. I remember seeing a heap of stock exhausts sitting out the back of McCulloch Suzuki - owners mustn't want them after getting an aftermarket fitted.
      Awesome tip Kristy, i will do that !

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post
        Well !!! ............... there you go. spot on Kristy, exactly where you said one might be. Thank you so much for your suggestion. That'll do the job perfectly :-)

The guys at McCulloch got the job done, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Heretic View Post

Well !!! ............... there you go. spot on Kristy, exactly where you said one might be. Thank you so much for your suggestion. That'll do the job perfectly :-)

The guys at McCulloch got the job done, as always.

Woo! At least all my gixxer FI light issues paid off for someone - was out the back a few times while they extracted the codes which is when I saw the exhaust graveyard. Looking at that pipe takes me back to my K9. She was a gorgeous bike. Was going to get the K8 in black as it was the previous year's model so was a good price, but saw the white K9 and had to have it. The only vehicle I've ever bought at full price! The bike I fell in love with riding, on. She served me well.
          Last edited by Kristy; 03-06-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X