Clear All

• Hi
    Could I please change my user name to Darone, Thankyou

Comment

• Would like to add my race number so will make it. hammerhead#192

Thanks dude

Comment

• done

Hammer I can't stick a # in your username it's a wildcard that's caused us issues before. Would you like hammerhead192 ?

Comment

• Nah all good cheers anyways will make a sig when I knock off work

Weird about the # tho

Comment

• Can my user name please be changed back to: markmo

Thanks!
            Project: Fix my tard! Now with extra reliability!
            SupermotoWA on Bookface
            You should go here and here, and definitely here.

Comment

• request name change to Minxs

Comment

• names changed as requested

Comment

• Love your work Melkor

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                    For all these people with huge post counts, can we keep an idea of what their former user name was as well? Possibly where it says "member".

Similar to No? Oh,ok's?
                    This is a terrible idea. It's part of how I remain anonymous.
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

• i'm please to announce that PSB members can now change their username themselves.
                      you can change your username ONCE every 120 days yourselves. this can be done via your "settings" area, under "edit profile"

you can also now view the username history for not only yourself but also other members by visiting their profile page and clicking "username history"

please note - ANY abuse of this feature will result in an immediate 30 day ban from PSB and the feature permanently removed from your profile.
                      this includes but not limited to offensive or inappropriate usernames, impersonating a mod/staff member, etc.
                      there will be no second chances with this. also, repeated abuse of the feature by members may result in the feature being removed from psb altogether.

as mentioned, you can only change your username ONCE every 120 days, so don't screw it up or be a tool, because if Staff have to change it then you will not be happy. PSB Supporters can change their usernames every 60 days.

enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X