Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tell nath what performance is like thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tell nath what performance is like thread..

So i'm doing some tuning..

Let me know your user experience.

slick like an excited bell end
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

But better or worse than usual ?

Comment

i was searching for wise bendito stalk picture image this morning and was surprised how quick the image load times were for those very image heavy bikini wash pages
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

thread won in one post... well played Barfy

back OT; it's doing all the things it should... can't tell for sure how fast as I'm being shaped :|

Comment

Seems OK, better than it has been.

Comment

Yep, seems faster to me...

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                i was searching for wise bendito stalk picture image this morning and was surprised how quick the image load times were for those very image heavy bikini wash pages
                Where's the other copy of this pic? Someone Photoshopped "stunt" to "stalk".

Comment

Performance is fine, slick and reliable.

Not noticably faster than pre-crash, but no bugs or problems I've encountered.

**edit: Hrmm.. posting comments and editing does actually seem noticably faster, search results just as quick, no noticable difference in that for me.
                  such comment
                  wow
                  many post

Comment

Ok cool, I've still got some mysql tuning to do, that will hopefully improve the search and then image serving.

Comment

Warning: apc_store() [function.apc-store]: Potential cache slam averted for key 'activeblocks' in [path]/includes/class_datastore.php on line 462

keeps popping up and can't read the thread titles, all cut in half.
                      Originally posted by Abuse this
                      Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Ditto...

Comment

Pictures seem to be loading a lot faster than normal, the rest seems to be slightly slower than normal - but that could just be my wireless connection. I'll confirm when I get home.
                          "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

ohh... i thought this was in reference to the long time between usable bikes...

performance seems snappy enough on teh forum this arvo?
                            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X