Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tell nath what performance is like thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea its probably pretty average.. the server they put us on is really average and I'm in the process of migrating and splitting it to a multi server model on some new (better) server space.

Comment

Sweet, won't bump it again mate.

Comment

Image caching still isn't working.

Comment

Hahahahaha.
          How did I guess the wording to this ^^^ post?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
            Where's the other copy of this pic? Someone Photoshopped "stunt" to "stalk".
            That would be me.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...p-1-2-a-79456/
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              Image caching still isn't working.
              Its not a feature of vbulletin and no one seems to want to help so don't expect it any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmo View Post
                Anyone else noticed any performance issues over the last week or so?
                Yep, but I hope improve with more exercise and a better diet.
                Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Speed should be better now. let me know if its not.

Comment

Seems snappier, cheers dude

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to say this, but whatever?

So I clicked back on a thread that I had posted in earlier. I scrolled down and it kept directing me to the top even though I was scrolling down to the bottom. At the bottom of the page where the load bar? is and all that, it seems that it keeps trying to read a page? Keeps flashing from connecting to... to waiting for input... to transferring data from... to read b... Thought this may have been a one off so I let it go. Just then tried to view a post that came up on PSB Live, same thing is happening. Also the current post that appeared on PSB Live isn't showing in the current page of the thread, but the last post from 1 hour is.

Did that make sense?
                      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Yep, I have seen this happen tonight, will investigate, Ta.

Comment

Yeah same thing with me, also my user cp seems frozen from a few days back, only 4 threads showing as having new posts, and the "latest" post is one I've already seen a couple of times, and hasn't updated to the newest one in the thread.
                          Cheers nath.
                          As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil 'cos I'm the meanest motherfucker in the valley...

Comment

Should be gone if you clear your cache.

Comment

Working...
                            X