Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login in issues

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Login in issues

    At the moment everytime i try to login it refreshes the page and i have to start again and if i go to the home page i get loged out It was fine yesturday.

    Edit. I tryed to register as a new member and then it said you have an acount with us GM that was the only way of loging in.
    Last edited by Goldmember; 02-03-2011, 06:03 AM.

  • #2
    When I tried to log in it would go straight back to the page without logging in. Tried a few times did the same thing. So I clicked on In The Loop to try and log on with the page that say's you don't have permission and it opened the page with me logged in. Never happened before.

    Comment


    • #3
      Also cannot log in.
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

      Comment


      • #4
        this is weird the only way i can see this thread is by psb live but if i go to the help desk its not there
        also i can't see my posted in other sections

        Comment


        • #5
          Working fine for me.

          But if you can't log in, how are you posting as user:x?
          May the force be a considerable distance behind you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Before when I tried to log in it kept saying I wasnt but then if I started opening threads it said I was.


            Try that.
            My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Might be worth cleaning out your cookies, restart browser. Try again.
                May the force be a considerable distance behind you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Definite problem here, loggin screen just kept reappearing, can't get to PSB live, but seem to be able to click on forums...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tim the pool man View Post
                    Definite problem here, loggin screen just kept reappearing, can't get to PSB live, but seem to be able to click on forums...
                    Thats whats happening to me except psb live is working for me

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      its def borked

                      I use the New Posts tab & click on it to update & its not happening.
                      When I click on a thread to see a new post I get an hourglass

                      PSB live seems ok tho

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm having no problems - home PC or work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
                          this is weird the only way i can see this thread is by psb live but if i go to the help desk its not there
                          also i can't see my posted in other sections
                          Something similar was also happening last night. You could see new posts via PSB Live but clicking onto the thread to view the post, it wasn't there. I had mentioned it in the performance thread but you can't see it there as well; Nath replied to say he is investigating, but you can't see that either. We're all stuck in time! Still 301 users online since yesterday night. I'm sure the team is onto it. Everyone needs a daily fix of PSB
                          Last edited by Jasmineee; 02-03-2011, 02:00 PM. Reason: Dribbling again...
                          BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

                          I wonder what this is?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm not getting PSB live...it just keeps taking me to the log in page.
                            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jasmineee View Post
                              Something similar was also happening last night. You could see new posts via PSB Live but clicking onto the thread to view the post, it wasn't there. I had mentioned it in the performance thread but you can't see it there as well; Nath replied to say he is investigating, but you can't see that either. We're all stuck in time! Still 301 users online since yesterday night. I'm sure the team is onto it. They can't till everyone gets their fix of PSB.
                              Ah ok i can't see who is online on the main page and the newest post is at 6.37am this morning by Captain Starfish in the help section

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X