Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subscribed threads not refreshing correctly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribed threads not refreshing correctly...

Good evening to you the all mighty and powerful Oz!

It would seem that when I click on Quick Links/Subscribed threads, the list of results is almost a day old. It's stuck on a list of results from last time I was logged in.

Below is a screen shot of the current results refreshed only minutes ago, yet you can see they are from last night. When I click on "go to last post" for a particular thread, it does go to the current/most recent post but they aren't being displayed in my Subscribed Threads.

I hope I'm making sense....
    Find me on Instagram

Flush browser cache, restart browser and reload.

Comment

:pinch:
      BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

No Jasminee, you need to manually fully wipe your cache to get PSB fully refreshed.

Comment

Yes, that I realised after doing what you just said. Doh :mellow:
          BREAKING NEWS!!! The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get Over It. Any complaints about how I operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-wah with Dr. Sniffle reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin!!!

I wonder what this is?

Comment

Thanks...I'm such a computer n00b
            Find me on Instagram

Comment

Yeah seems there was a widespread issue with internet explorer today. I noticed at 10pm lastnite, i just got message server too busy... kept getting it today but phone browser worked.
              Sister rings me up and tells me the computer i just gave her wont open internet explorer. She went into control panel, internet options, advanced and down bottom hit reset settings. All come good. Then tried on my lappy and same thing, now psb works again. Wondered why there was no new news on bigponds home page.
              When the only tool you have is a hammer, every thing starts to look like a nail

Comment

Originally posted by ThirstyAs View Post
                Yeah seems there was a widespread issue with internet explorer
                Well...say no more!

Find me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X