Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporter ...........

Hi gang,

I have just realised that my supporter subscription has run out ............

Firstly, why was i not informed it was about to expire, i should have been sent a renewal notification.

Secondly, i just tried to renew the subscribtion and when i click on the "order" link, i get "An invalid currency was selected."

Help please !!!!!

buelllord
    Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

You should have, not sure why it didn't get out, possibly because it was around the time we had server issues.

I clicked through the process and it seemed to work ok... anyone else replicate this issue ?

Comment

Nath,

I assume I was getting the message re in box full and subscription has expired because of my inbox. I have deleted some of my messages and now the message does not appear any more. Were do I now go to pay my dues?

buelllord
      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

Just the normal paid subscriptions under your Settings or the support PSB link in the top bar.

Comment

Just tried again through Settings and I still get the same message "An invalid currency was selected."

Comment

I got a notice at the top of the screen today to let me know my subscription is up in a month.

Have you checked the drop down box and are ticking the order now box in the subscription level you want?

Comment

On my settings page, I click on "Paid Subscriptions" I get a page listing the 4 options with each one having its own "order" button. It is when I click on "order" I then get a page which has "An invalid currency was selected."

Comment

Originally posted by buelllord View Post
                On my settings page, I click on "Paid Subscriptions" I get a page listing the 4 options with each one having its own "order" button. It is when I click on "order" I then get a page which has "An invalid currency was selected."
                Hard to remember coz I'm nearly as old as you but I think i had the same issue, as well as a different one first of not being able to see the supporters tab, after reading through a few other folks troubles I physically "logged out" then logged back in and it worked for me

if you haven't, give it a go Gary
                oh and whilst I was hunting for the payment tab when it wasn't displaying, i grabbed the link
                http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/payments.php

Comment

Thanks mate, but it is still the same message.

Comment

Originally posted by buelllord View Post
                    Thanks mate, but it is still the same message.
                    Now I got it, mate, when you're opening the CD draw to put your $50 in, is it closing properly?

Comment

Please clear cache / try another machine.

Comment

Cleared the cache, still the same message.

Closed and restarted PSB, still the same message.

Don't have another computer.

buelllord

Comment

You made me realise that my subscription had run out too (I dont remember ever getting a notice either, but then again, I dont even know how long ago it expired). I just ran through & renewed it without any problems.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Thanks mate,

It is now obvious that the problem is at my end, any IT geniuses out there in PSB land ....................

buelllord

PS, or is there another way for me to pay ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
                              Please clear cache / try another machine.
                              Nath, I have just tried another machine and I still get the same message, "An invalid currency was selected".

buelllord

PS, why can't we edit any more, It's a real pain trying to organise 3 day rides when I can't go back and change things.

Comment

Working...
                              X