Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion for the "GENERAL SECTION" new topic STREET FIGHTERS ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the "GENERAL SECTION" new topic STREET FIGHTERS ?

hi guys !

was wondering on your thaughts off having a "STREET FIGHTER" section like the "250"section ,"two strokes section " .. given that a few members are doing or have got a street fighter ..

mainly due to the fact ,their are so many specialty items ,and places hidden away that can realy help some 1 !, and they almost are a totaly differant, and can be a blody pain if u make a couple off simple mistakes "std brake line set up u order but dosent fit due to high bars " to name just 1 "but specific to street fighters " + u could have sections on ppl who are fightering bikes . witch means they no longer need alot of oem road gear .. so would be a good place for ppl to track down undamaged un wanted fairings etc who need a repair ...

given that they are realy taking off .. and come in nearly all shapes and sizes .. i think it would be broad enough .. to have its own sections. but also specific enough to be realy helpfull ..

also it unclogs alot of the other parts of the forum .witch given their individuality .. are hard for the average "joe rider" to comment on .. and would be a great place for us fighter people to talk ..about "outrageious bike mods" without boaring or ppl commenting badly due to ppl not understanding ur way of thinking . would also unclog the majority of the other forums . where ppl who specilize view and offer advice . and happy to do so .due to the fact they can relate .. like ppl who choose to do or have a "street fighter"

any way ! let me know what u think .. cheers slipin

any way what do u think ?
    IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

it really would've helped if that was written in English...

Comment

Any fighterisation is pretty much by definition a project, so most builds have ended up in there. I'm pretty cool with that, I'm not sure if a whole section is going to be popular enough. Perhaps just have one large discussion thread like the 'tard riders do.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

yeah will try posting somthing in the general discussion forum maybe and see if enough people feal the same way .. if so .maybe it mite be somthing to consider??

was thinking members projects thred has got a spot in their for them . but just as projects . im thinking somthing more dedicated . like the two stroke section..

as for the english !! i thaught i did pritty well !! their were paragraphs and everything !!!

but yeah once i find some motivation this week. ill post somthing in the gen discussion area . see if ppl realy give a toss or not.. just wanted to run it by admin first . being the good little PSB'R that i am !!

Comment

nah, we've got enuf sub-forums as it is.

next thing ducati owners will want a separate forum for MV owners, etc etc.

Comment

more of a type off bike .like your "two stroke" sub forum .as opposed to "brands" like MV Ducati etc .. only going to be more and more as time goes on and bikes evolve .. hence the need for the forum to accomidate .. but was just thinking out loud .. end of the day you guys have the final say . just thaught id put it out their is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post

next thing ducati owners will want a separate forum for MV owners, etc etc.
              can we do that?

j/k plenty of sections to trawl through already and barfridge is right projects definitely suits streetfighters and i enjoy reading a few of them
              Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

Comment

Hey... if we can't get a 'tard section.... you aint getting a fighter section
                hehehe
                Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                . .

Comment

yeah yeah !!! fair enough !!! spose the projects section is the streetfighter section !!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
                    Hey... if we can't get a 'tard section.... you aint getting a fighter section
                    hehehe
                    You'll get a section when you get all responsible and start obeying the road rules, young man
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Postie bike thread?
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Brougham View Post
                        Whats the big deal? Why cant you just make a few more sub forums?

Comment

Originally posted by scotch View Post
                          Delete the 250 subforum... we'll have heaps of space then
                          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                          . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow78 View Post
                            Delete the 250 subforum... we'll have heaps of space then
                            Now your thinking!...

Comment

Originally posted by scotch View Post
                              Because I don't want to. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X