This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanished for sale thread.

My ad I put up in the general good section this arvo has disappeared. Any ideas?
    Originally posted by TurboR1
    Herpes. Nature's sherbet.

so did mine. read the rules you probably disboyed one

Comment

I'm assuming it was due to the amended sticky posted by blackfazer?

I have a financial interest in the item itself. So will be relisting it in the morning.

I understand the point made in the sticky re people joining PsB to list and sell their wares and then bailing from the site, but I'm a paying supporter with over 900 posts, a little different, no?

Comment

No..... No different. If your name is not on the registration papers or you aren't the owner of the item, it is not yours to advertise on PSB.....

Your comment above is like saying "I'm a paying taxes which pays for the wages of all the government employees / police. Why do I have to follow the road rules?"

Post count and supporter status gives you no additional priviliges beyond those clearly identified in the supporter payment details. Otherwise you still have to follow all the terms of use and rules outlined on the forum to use it.
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

No, that's incorrect and not what I'm implying at all. I have a financial interest in the trailer itself. My time and money has gone into respraying it, fitting the tyres and rims amongst other things. I am selling the item, not my uncle. Proceeds of which, will be coming my way.

Some consistency across the forum would be nice too. Three threads on the first page of 'general goods' alone are supposedly going against your new rule.
          Last edited by remand; 20-04-2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Evan you may have the time to go through for sale threads to make petty comments about inconsistency but the moderation team will go through them when we get time, you know - in between our full time job comittments, then moderate accordingly.

Dubs

Comment

Two posts from mods with a sarcastic retort. Wonderful.

Pat yourself on ur back big boy.

Comment

Mate, you are trying to make something more complicated that it needs to be.

We don't allow for sale threads selling on behalf of others, its quite simple.

If you feel we have missed any feel free to report them and we will take the same action as has been taken with yours.

Comment

Remand, buy the trailer off your Uncle then sell it

Comment

Working...
                  X