Reached the maximum number of images in my garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reached the maximum number of images in my garage

Is there any way to increase the amount I'm allowed? I've only got 12 photos in my garage and they're all sized to no bigger than 950px on their longest edge. Or am I doing something wrong?
    I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Anyone?

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

Stop being such an attention whore. 1 should be more than adequate. 12 is fucking tonnes. Deal with it.

If you REALLY must showboat, grab a photobucket account, stick as many photos of your precious steed in there to your hearts content and then put a link to the album in your sig.
      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

http://db.tt/OjDCyTa

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
          Stop being such an attention whore. 1 should be more than adequate. 12 is fucking tonnes. Deal with it.
          Meow! I was only wondering if I needed to 'unlock' something in my garage, as there are plenty of other garages with 40-50 photos? If it's that involved, I won't bother. Only wanted to put photos of the mods there in case others wanted to find out more info. Never mind.

Comment

Working...
          X