Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

• chrome unhappy here too

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

• Having trouble?

Getting the same both FF and Chrome, both reporting as "Deceptive Site", I've also tried safari on my iPhone and it the site comes up okay, will try it on my laptop when I get home

[MENTION=33989]HeyBrew[/MENTION] enjoy the run down the GOR, I have family down in Apollo Bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
          [MENTION=33989]HeyBrew[/MENTION] enjoy the run down the GOR, I have family down in Apollo Bay
          Yeah stayed at the Big 4 in Apollo, was lovely. Which we could of spent a few days!

Update on the issue: I have found the steps we need to take to resolve the issue but have had to email Nath to organise it due to access requirements

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
            ^^^^^ me to just started, bypassed and opened the unsafe site anyway
            Yeah haven't been on for a couple of days and just noticed this as well, used my normal favourites link and it came up with a big red McAffe warning stating the site was suspicious Still eventually clicked forward after doing a Google search where it said the main site was OK but the sub forums were dodgy
            This is on my newish laptop, W10 with IE11 Just checked and get nothing on the desktop running W7 Pro/IE11 and W Security Essentials
            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
            Originally posted by Phildo
            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
            Originally posted by filbert
            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• FYI Chrome users

Go to 'settings', scroll down to and click on 'show advanced settings', un-check 'protect you and your device from dangerous sites'

A work-around so long as you don't visit actual dodgy sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by INTJ View Post
                FYI Chrome users

Go to 'settings', scroll down to and click on 'show advanced settings', un-check 'protect you and your device from dangerous sites'

A work-around so long as you don't visit actual dodgy sites.
                Wouldn't recommend, it's a pretty good fail safe if you accidentally stumble upon something you wouldn't suspect as dodgy.

Hopefully will be resolved soon, no issues if you browse via Tapatalk =)

Comment

• dns poisoning ...

(reporting a different dns server in EU... according to a threat assessment tool i use)

Comment

• Opened a few tabs and most were OK but on one got this on the lappy

Warning: Trouble ahead
                    Whoa!
                    Are you sure you want to go there?
                    https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/showthread.... may be risky to visit.
                    Why are you seeing this?
                    When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.
                    Now given the reputation of some on here and the way they ride I can sort of understand it

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Comment

• Happening on Safari too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

• Originally posted by JamieBlade View Post
                        Happening on Safari too...
                        TBH I'd be more worried about getting eaten by a Lion or trampled by a Rhino on Safari

Comment

• Update: It appeared to be an issue with some of our icons/images being stored in a non-secure version of PSB (http://) but loaded on a secure page (https://) which is the default. Nath has fixed this and requested a review from Google, this should happen within 24hours fingers crossed.

You'll also notice that the banner is missing, this is temporary.

Comment

• Recently a bug has appeared. When quoting a user, it seems to include people I quoted days ago?

Comment

Working...
                            X