Images wont load in the PSB Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images wont load in the PSB Shop

Hey guys, not sure if this is the place to say it, but I can't see most images on the PSB shop's pages, more specifically looking at the stickers.

I want to order some but I cant see which is which! lol. I tried this at home and at work and on my 4G phone to be sure it wasn't a problem limited to me.

halp.
    Originally posted by boeman
    Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
    Originally posted by Chuck Steak
    Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

It's been a couple of days.. anyone seen this or do I make a ticket in the support section?
    Originally posted by boeman
    Well it wouldn't have been fair to have a beard, a hot young missus AND a nice bike, now would it?

I mean fuck, im not a selfish cunt.
    Originally posted by Chuck Steak
    Well fuck off then. And wherever you decide to fuck off to, keep telling them Perth is a shithole - it may help minimise the number of fuckwits/arseholes (can’t decide which word is more appropriate ) that move here.

Comment

Working...
    X