Bikes for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikes for sale

Just a suggestion and its probably been asked before and I haven't found the thread yet

Is it possible to split the bikes for sale section into 2 groups ?
    One for LAMS bikes and one for "R' riders

Would certainly make it easier to find a bike you can actually ride on your particular class if your a beginner like me without having to read lots of adverts just to find out the bike your looking at isn't on the list and you got all excited about it for nothing

Just an idea

Polar.

Is it really that hard to figure out which are LAMS bikes and which aren't?

Comment

700cc and up = non LAMS.

If above 500cc and under 700cc and the seller is silent on the issue assume non LAMS.

Larger capacity LAMS bikes are a big selling point, you'd be stupid not to mention it in your ad.
      It didn't look that far on the map...

Comment

I like the idea-

You are either looking for a LAMS bike or not.
        You are either selling a LAMS bike or not.

Why not make it easier for everyone (in particular new people) to have 2 sections. It's not as clear cut as 250 or less these days.
        :stupid:

Comment

Originally posted by Wedge View Post
          I like the idea-

You are either looking for a LAMS bike or not.
          You are either selling a LAMS bike or not.

Why not make it easier for everyone (in particular new people) to have 2 sections. It's not as clear cut as 250 or less these days.
          +1 Not that I'm looking for another bike or worried about LAMS but from a newbies perspective not a bad idea, would possibly limit the number of dumb questions asked if it wasn't put into the ad or having to look through all the ads if looking for a LAMS bike and then go searching the net to confirm if it is or isn't LAMS especially with quite a few restricted versions of other non LAMS bikes like the Hyo/FZ etc not to mention some of the older bikes
          #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
          Originally posted by Phildo
          Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
          Originally posted by filbert
          i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
          Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Working...
          X